Blogs > etc etc

Notes, comments and observations from the Lifestyle and Entertainment desk by Lifestyle Editor Aixa Torregrosa-Vazquez.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are you one of these people? I hope so


We are looking for local cooks or chefs who find ingredients and inspiration at local farmers markets.
If you or someone you know enjoys cooking up some tasty dishes with the local produces, give me a call at (215) 361-8824 or send me an e-mail at atorregrosa@journalregister.com.

I took photo above at the Lansdale's Farmers Market this summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

I was inspired to make a quick easy dish yesterday for lunch using local tomatoes, fresh basil and fingerling eggplants purchased at the Lansdale FM on Saturday. The only thing in the dish that I am sure was not local was the rotisseire chicken from a local market!

August 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home