Blogs > etc etc

Notes, comments and observations from the Lifestyle and Entertainment desk by Lifestyle Editor Aixa Torregrosa-Vazquez.

Monday, January 31, 2011

These Steelers fans are too cute!


Newborn infants are lined up in the ward for newborns at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC in Pittsburgh, Friday, Jan. 28, 2011. Seven babies, all one or two-days old, are wrapped in the Pittsburgh Steelers fan favorite "Terrible Towel" in the ward. The Steelers will be facing the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl XLV on Feb. 6 in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I must admit that is quite cute but I am not a Steeler's fan, I am a die hard Packer's fan without remorse. I am a big fan of babies and have my Baby First TV through Dish Network because it makes a huge difference in Daniel's character throughout the day. My oldest is a big fan of Animal Planet, Discovery, and Nat Geo Wild. For me these channels are great because they are educational for him but also they come in HD which he just adores. It surprises me that he can tell such a difference in the quality. He is actually the reason we got HD, he was at one of his little friends houses and came home talking about the pretty picture. After a bit of probing I realized he was talking about HD see I happen to work for Dish Network. So I called up the next day and asked the right questions and ended up qualifying for a free HD equipment and programming upgrade which was awesome! We will be watching the Super Bowl in HD this year, that should be really cool! Hopefully the baby makes it to at least half time!

January 31, 2011 at 8:28 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home